Thursday, December 30, 2010

Lolo T-Minus 3 days

Woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed at the brutal hour of 9am. Maybe this being infertile thing isn't too bad. I imagine that a 9am sleep in is probably not in the cards for Koko too often these days. Willed myself to eat breakfast, had an orange and some turkey sausage and a cup of black tea.  Made a decision to skip my run today and let my body rest.  Working a full day today, but looking forward to tomorrow night.

I'm down for not drinking wine for 30 days. It's good to give my liver a rest. But I will say that I don't believe that wine is non-Paleo despite what the books say. And this is why... I once saw a bunch of deer hanging out in the parking lot of Spirit Rock eating rotted fruit that'd fallen from the tree (read fermented)-- they were all just standing around drooling... they were a gang of drunk deer. So, I figure that cavemen were probably getting trashed when they could as well.


My jeans seem to be getting snug as December continues to loll on, tempting me with it's latkes, kugels, christmas cookies, christmas pizzas and christmas bagels, not to mention it's new years baguettes, spaghetti and rum drinks.   Oh well, December is what it is.  It's the month to pack on some pounds. That's fine with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment