Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day Seven- Koko

Food is easy, all is well. Breakfast was an egg, coffee, banana and a teensy slice of meatloaf. No lunch. At 5 I snacked on the kid's leftover lunch (little salmon cakes) and then had late dinner that is referenced below. After that I had some dried apricots and fresh blueberries in coconut milk. Yums.

I spent the better part of my non-work, non-mothering time today crafting a letter I will probably never send. I'm emotionally exhausted and this no wine-no chocolate stuff is for the buttercuppin' birds.

However, I did come up with a rad new song tonight at our dinner of Spaghetti (squash) and Meatballs. To the tune of Black Flag's TV Party, I give you:

Pasta party tonight!
Pasta party tonight!


We're gonna have a pasta party tonight!

Alright!

We're gonna have some caveman pasta alright!

Tonight!

We've got lots of runnin' to do
Let's chow down and have some paleo foods

Don't talk about gluten and booze
We don't wanna know!
We're dedicated
To our favorite PRO(teins):

(duh-do-duhp)

Chicken!

(duh-do-duhp)

Mmmmmmeatloaf!

(da)

Pork chop!

(da)

Bacon!

(da)

HAAAAAM


. . .and it could go on like that.

Yours,
Koko

No comments:

Post a Comment