Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lolo- Day Twelve

Very minor slip today, but still a slip. Was at the doctors office and got a tea and added one Land O'Lakes mini moo small half and half container. Probably a tablespoon of half and half. I don't know why I did it. I just lost my resolve. I wanted that damn tea and there was no coconut milk around. I was sad. Oh well. I don't have the gumption to start from day one again either, so still it's okay.

3 mile run.
breakfast- nothing. ran out the door with a cup of coffee and coconut milk.
at the doctor's tea with said mini moo. 
lunch- leftover meatloaf and chard. one grapefruit, one apple, 2 handfuls of walnuts 4 prunes. Wanted more prunes, I could have eaten the whole damn bag, but didn't want a repeat of yesterday's fartpocalypse.
snack- apple, cup of tea with coconut milk
dinner-- two grilled chicken tacos with salsa and guacamole-- give away tortillas-- 2 handfuls of walnuts, rest of the bag of prunes.

Looks like the Grey Goose is gonna have to face the fartpocalypse alone in bed tonight while I sleep peacefully.

too tired to write more. work is hard......

No comments:

Post a Comment