Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lolo Day 14 - Teabaggin' the cinnamon

As I walked from the kitchen into the bedroom, the Grey Goose asked me what I had in the mug, "it's hot coconut milk with cinnamon and a tea bag in it."
"you're teabaggin' your cinnamon?" he asked.
was a nice day. mostly stayed in and cursed at my computer.
food was coffee and coconut milk,  grilled chicken and sauteed veggies-- many many medjool dates,
baba ghanoush
spaghetti squash and meatballs.
my appetite seems to be evening out a bit. i wasn't as hungry today as I have been.
the Goose was not very happy when he figured out that spaghetti squash wasn't spaghetti with cut up squash in it. When he saw it he commented that it looked like muppet brains. At karaoke we each had seltzer water with a lime but he busted out at one point and came back with two slices of pizza. great. now i'll have to deal with his lactose intolerance giving me dutch ovens all night. dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment