Thursday, January 13, 2011

Lolo Day 12

Oops, yesterday I said was day 12, but today is really day 12.
Damn. I'm hungry and I'm eating a ton. I'm also craving craving craving. Mostly mimosas and wine and mojitos and other such sorts of libations.

Okay, so quick pre-run meal of one apple and a handful of pecans.
5k run.
Breakfast: 1/2  of a chicken (!!!) and 3 handfuls of pistachios.
Lunch: 1 banana and a handful of cashews plus a handful of pistachios.
Snack: 1 apple, 1 orange, another banana.
Dinner: 3/4 of a chicken.  Desert another banana.

My husband literally put his hand on my hand as I tore through my second whole chicken of the day and gently, sadly, said to me, "don't you think you've had enough?"
 NOT. EVEN. CLOSE.

But Lolo, I thought you were going to take a few days off from nuts!  Yes, yes, I think I will to see if that's what's affecting the eczema.  I also seem to be getting cystic acne. And it's on my ass. Oh yes. It's not enough that I spent the week farting and pooping, but now I've got a massive case of buttne. And it's not even the cute buttne that litters the butt cheeks like cute little red angry freckles. These cysts are popping out right under my butt cheeks, where the cellulite lives. And they are painful. Sitting on the toilet seat hurts. The Goose thinks it comes from wearing the same pants 2 or 3 days in a row. I doubt it. I have no idea what it's about.
The funny thing about going so strictly Paleo is that I'm eating crazy large amounts of foods in a way that I usually don't. I'm going balls up with both fruit and nuts. I'm going to turn into a Lara bar in the next day or so. I might even turn Amish!  I'll be all, "all buttons no zippers!"
I don't know why I'm eating so much more than usual. It's interesting to me. I think I'm trying to curb my cravings and eating a whole lot of food is helpful in that respect.  I also notice that not drinking alcohol causes me to eat more.  Probably the things that I'm missing the most here are dairy and alcohol. Damn, whine & cheese. What the fuck kind of a yuppie am I? Jeez Louise.
Well I'm off to dream world with a very full belly.
yours in love and other indoor sports,
Senora Lolo.

1 comment:

  1. Just chiming in to say that I get pretty food-obsessed and tend to eat more when I'm tracking and documenting. I can see where no hooch would lead to more food, too. Mmm. Wine and cheese. xo Koko

    ReplyDelete